PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF D.LGS 196/2003 (PRIVACY CODE)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/03), we inform you that AnAlphaBeta Studio is the data controller (hereinafter “Data Controller”). According to the law indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. This site collects data necessary for navigation and use of the services connected to it by treating them in an anonymous and aggregate form;
2. The processing of such data will be carried out through automated and non-automated tools, in accordance with the purposes indicated and in compliance with the confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures, as indicated in the Privacy Code;
3. The provision of data is necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes and the same will not be communicated or disseminated;
4. The data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than one year;
5. In your capacity as data controller, you are guaranteed the exercise of the rights as per art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the methods and the logic of the treatment, to request the updating and integration of the data themselves, their cancellation or transformation into an anonymous form, in case of violation of the law, as well as to oppose their processing. These rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at any time in writing at the address indicated on the website.
EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC in the browser. They contain basic information on browsing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
Cookies used by this site
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in multiple times to access the next pages.
Activities for saving preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
Statistical Activities and Audience Measurement
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected anonymously and aggregated, how users interact with our websites by providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps us to improve the performance of our websites.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through the browser
If you use Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”. On the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
If you use the Firefox browser
Go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu Click on the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and click OK.
If you use the Safari browser
From the Safari Browser select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Set the “Block cookies” setting always “and click OK.
If you use the Google Chrome browser
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and check “block cookies and third-party site data”, and then click OK.
If you use any other browser, look in the browser settings for how cookies are managed.